Latest Football Transfer Rumours | March 19


Latest Transfer Rumour - Manchester United target Karim Benzema has revealed that he won't leave Lyon this summer and committed to play for them next season. He has also linked with various Europe's club even though he is priced at 100m euros. His statement has ended the speculation about his future.

He said in December that he would make a decision on his future after Champions League game against Barcelona. However, the defeat has not prevented the striker to pledge his committment with Lyon next season.

In an interview with Soccernet.com, Benzema said, "I'm going to stay at Lyon. I feel really good at OL, I am surrounded by good people and I still have time. I shouldn't have said I would make my decision after Barcelona."

"This decision will not be changed, whether or not we retain the title, whether or not France qualify for the next World Cup. At 21, I am still developing, I am going to get better and progress. At Lyon, I play regularly in big matches and I take part in the Champions League," he added.

Picture credit to: http://www.solointer.it/public/foto_notizie/benzema.jpg




Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments

Blog Sponsor

blogarama - the blog directory Sports Business Directory - BTS Local TopOfBlogs Sports blogs