Latest Football Transfer Rumours | March 19


Latest Transfer Rumour - Franck Ribery is frustrated with rumours linking him with other big Europe clubs. Ribery has performed well in Bundesliga and Champions League and attracted interests from Barcelona, Manchester United and Real Madrid. However, he insisted that he is happy in Germany and has made it clear that he is committed to finish his contract with Bayern Munich.

In an interview with L'Equipe, Ribery said, "Everyone keeps asking me about my future, they only want to talk about when I will leave."

"But it is useless because I don't want to talk about it anymore. I am fed up."

"Staying or leaving? I don't reply to that question anymore. I am enjoying life at Bayern and I feel fine here," Ribery added.

Bayern's general manager Uli Hoeness is also fed up with the speculations and insisted that Ribery is happy at Bayern.

"I don't think he wants to leave. He has much to look forward to here," he said.

"I know some people would like to take him for a lot of money. We are aware that we could be in for a battle. I am convinced two or three clubs will bid in the summer."

"But we will do our best to keep him because he is a great player and an amazing man. He has been our best buy in the last 20 years."

Picture credit to: http://frankribery.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/franck-ribery.jpg


Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments

Blog Sponsor

blogarama - the blog directory Sports Business Directory - BTS Local TopOfBlogs Sports blogs