Latest Football Transfer Rumours | March 19


Latest Transfer Rumour - Sevilla striker Fredi Kanoute has revealed that few Premier League clubs are keen to sign him. He admits that he is flattered with the interests. His contract will expire next season. He would love to play at the top league even after his contract expires. Premier League may be his next destination.

However, he is focused playing for Sevilla and plans to discuss about his future with the club soon.

In an interview with Four Four Two magazine, Kanoute said, "My agent keeps getting calls from English clubs but I have a contract with Sevilla."

"In England I still have a good reputation which is a good sign and means that people remember the work that I did there," he added.

"I know I will soon begin negotiations to extend my contract but I need to speak to the club's president and sports director to see the club's plans and mine," he added.

Kanoute said, "I don't know how many years I have left but I am fine physically and hope to continue for many more years."

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments

Blog Sponsor

blogarama - the blog directory Sports Business Directory - BTS Local TopOfBlogs Sports blogs