Latest Football Transfer Rumours | March 19


Latest Transfer Rumour - David Beckham has admitted that his move to AC Milan is 'out of his hand'. Beckham is keen to stay with the Serie A giant and Milan is also ken to have him in the squad permanently. Beckham is not giving up yet and will try his best to secure the move.

In an interview after the Milan derby Beckham said, "We'll have to wait and see. I have enjoyed playing on the pitch and my performances and it has gone well for me. But there is nothing I can do. It is kind of out of my hands."

Picture credit to:
http://www.welt.de/multimedia/archive/00729/eng_beckham_teaser__729229g.jpg

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments

Blog Sponsor

blogarama - the blog directory Sports Business Directory - BTS Local TopOfBlogs Sports blogs