Latest Football Transfer Rumours | March 19


Latest Transfer Rumour - Ex-Chelsea's manager, Jose Mourinho thinks that one day, he will return to Chelsea. Mourinho is currently the manager of Inter Milan. Mourinho left the Premier League side in 2007 after had problems with Chelsea's owner Roman Abramovich.

In an interview with skysport.com Mourinho said, "If you ask me if one day I think I will return to Chelsea, I will tell you yes I think so, I think so because we were so happy together."

He said that he still supports Chelsea. With the current problems at Chelsea, he wishes them all the best and hope they can win trophies. He admitted that Chelsea is a special club for him.

"I belong to their story, they belong to my story so I am not enjoying this period where they have had several managers in one year and a few months. I hope they find stability and go back to (winning) trophies," Mourinho said.

I think Chelsea's fan would love to see Mourinho back with Chelsea. Mourinho managed to win 2 Premier League title in his three years spell with Chelsea. However he failed to bring entertaining football to Chelsea. But again, results are that matters. There is no doubt that he is the special one.

Picture credit to:
http://www.pfc-cska.com/files/images/press_single_foto/1874.jpeg

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments

Blog Sponsor

blogarama - the blog directory Sports Business Directory - BTS Local TopOfBlogs Sports blogs