Latest Football Transfer Rumours | March 19


Latest Transfer Rumour - Ex-Chelsea Claude Makelele revealed that he is considering to retire from football. In an interview with L'Equipe magazine Makelele said, "I am going to finish the season and take some time to reflect."

He joined Paris St Germain from Chelsea last summer. He has to decide whether he wants to play more football this summer and did not denies the possibility to retire."If my children say to me, 'Dad, quit!', I will quit. But my decision will also depend on my desire and circumstances," Makele said.

"My chances of staying or quitting are 50-50," Makelele added.

It is sad to hear that another good player is considering to retire. :(

Picture credit to:
http://www.jamati.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/claudemakelele.jpg

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments

Blog Sponsor

blogarama - the blog directory Sports Business Directory - BTS Local TopOfBlogs Sports blogs