Latest Football Transfer Rumours | March 19


Latest Transfer Rumour - Chelsea striker Claudio Pizzaro has revealed that he may return to the club. Only if he plays regular football. Pizzaro is currently on laon at Werder Bremen. He performed well with Werder Bremen and has proved his ability to score goals. He insisted that he will return to Chelsea not to be a substitute but to play regularly.

In an interview with El Comercio, Pizzaro said, "I need to play. I am not 22 or 23-years-old and prepared to say I will go to Chelsea to be on the bench. I am in good form to play, not to be a substitute."

Pizarro admitted that he has unfinished business in the Premier League. He still hopes he can win titles. "The English league is not a finished chapter, but I would have to think about going back to Chelsea. I want to play and win titles," he added.

Pizarro did not deny the possibility to move to Bremen permanently this summer. "If I am given an offer, I would think about that, but I am not in a hurry," Pizarro said.

"It is a possibility. I love this city, their people, the new guys I've met, the coach and the board. Playing here again is about more than football matters. I've been surprised by how much people love me here. It is amazing and I didn't notice that when I came here for the first time," Pizarro added.

Picture credit to:
http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/9c/ae/0,,10268~3518108,00.jpg

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments

Blog Sponsor

blogarama - the blog directory Sports Business Directory - BTS Local TopOfBlogs Sports blogs